2.4.16 beta... not sure it works for web build

Seems my web version of the app is now a large amount of files that do not do anything. I was hoping this beta would fix all the web errors. I am going to revert to previous build.

Built a new web version with older non BETA build. FAILED.

Makes NO sense.

from my version 2.5.2 to 2.5.3 I added an underline in one form. IOS and android works. Web I tried using BETA, failed, went back to older version pre BETA ie 1.9.22 for build, fails with errors. How can this be?

Hi! Are you still experiencing this? What’s the app id? What sort of errors are you getting with 1.9.22 vs. on 2.4.16?

I’m experiencing the same thing when building web apps with 1.9.22. I’ve tried with three different apps and they all return a build error, preventing me from accessing the files and uploading them to my s3 bucket. For two of these apps, I didn’t change anything since the last build.

However, even though it returns an error, it still does update the web app under the β€œ.appgyverapp.com” domain. It’s just the files that are not accessible for me.

App id 101025

I will submit another build.

.log end…

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ :rocket: SUMMARY | 12/7/2020, 5:05:19 AM β”‚
β”‚ $ rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”‚ ReNative Version: 0.31.0-alpha.1 β”‚
β”‚ Project Name ($package.name): skunkworks β”‚
β”‚ Project Version (package.version): 1.9.22 β”‚ β”‚ Workspace (.workspaceID): buildservice β”‚
β”‚ Platform (-p): web β”‚
β”‚ Engine (.platforms.web.engine): engine-rn-web β”‚ β”‚ App Config (-c): app_203246 β”‚ β”‚ Build Scheme (-s): standalone β”‚ β”‚ Supported Platforms: ios, android, androidtv, web, macos, tvos, β”‚ β”‚ androidwear β”‚ β”‚ Env Info: darwin | x64 | node v10.13.0 β”‚ β”‚ Executed Time: 0h:2m:9s:60ms β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ⚠️ rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: Looks like you’re missing defaultTargets in your config e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/dotappgyver/renative.jsone[39m. Let’s add them!
β”‚ :warning: rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: You missing entryFile key for e[37miose[39m platform in your e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/app-configs/app_203246/renative.jsone[39m. β”‚ ⚠️ rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: You missing entryFile key for e[37mandroide[39m platform in your e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/app-configs/app_203246/renative.jsone[39m.
β”‚ :warning: rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: You missing entryFile key for e[37mandroidweare[39m platform in your e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/app-configs/app_203246/renative.jsone[39m. β”‚ ⚠️ rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: You missing entryFile key for e[37mandroidtve[39m platform in your e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/app-configs/app_203246/renative.jsone[39m.
β”‚ :warning: rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: You missing entryFile key for e[37mtvose[39m platform in your e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/app-configs/app_203246/renative.jsone[39m. β”‚ ⚠️ rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: You missing entryFile key for e[37mmacose[39m platform in your e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/app-configs/app_203246/renative.jsone[39m.
β”‚ :warning: $ rnv deploy -p web -c app_203246 -s standalone --mono --info --ci --no-install - WARNING: You are missing e[37mbackgroundColore[39m in your renative config. will use default #FFFFFF instead
β”‚ :white_check_mark: Your Build is located in e[37m/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/client/platformBuilds/app_203246_web/publice[39m .
β”‚ β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
exec: 129836.324ms
remove temp package: 1.909ms
ypx: 129857.510ms

Cheers
Geno

failed again…

Hi! I verified that there is a problem where web claims it fails although it was a success, which causes the web file not to be available although the build under .appgyverapp.com updates, thanks @Ruy_Mello for the tip! We’re currently working through a backlog of issues we found with 2.4.16 and this will be fixed as soon as we are able!

1 Like

btw if either of you is in a hurry to get the .zip package specifically, please send me a private message and I’ll try to see if I’m able to get the file for you while we are fixing this.