About the style of AppGyver

How can I set my style back to no style in AppGyver? As some of the components are not supporting the new style. Even the preview of the AppGyver app on the mobile is not working well, that is the layout/components are not positioned properly in the AppGyver app. But when I launch it on the web, it seems good. Any suggestions on how to fix these issues?

Hi! Not sure what you mean by “no style”, but from the sound of it I don’t think that is possible. Did you create your app before the new theming system? Please see this guide: New style and theme features — what's changed? - AppGyver

Actually, the preview of the AppGyver app on the mobile is not working well, that is the layout/components are not positioned properly in the AppGyver app. But when I launch it on the web, it seems good. Before I thought this is because of a new style, but now I don’t think that is the issue. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Alright, can you please provide some screenshots with explanations of what is going wrong? It’s difficult to tell without knowing your setup, as this doesn’t sound like a typical issue :thinking:

Hey, I was able to solve this issue, this was because of the old version of the AppGyver app. Thanks