Accidentally deleted app - is there a way to recover?

Hello Support team,

I’ve accidentally deleted the app that I was building. Is there any way to recover it please?

Thank you

Hi,

we’re looking into if it would be possible to recover, can I get your user account id and the name of the app? You’re user id can be found In the main page - account - appgyver user id :slight_smile:

thanks! I’ll let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @Cecilia , did you have any luck? :slight_smile:

Hi!

Yes we did, there was apparently two similarly named apps deleted, we restored them both just in case :slight_smile: they should be visible on your account now

Amazing, thank you so much for your help! This has made my day :relaxed:

1 Like

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY APP AND IM IN A RUSH TO GET IT TO MY BOSS, can somebody please help me!? Is there a way to recover the app I made?? @appgyver

I am able to see the app on the webpage but when i look at the previews it says that i have not created any apps! Does anybody know how to fix this?

Ups I did it also… Can you please recover my last deleted project for me?

1 Like

Hello,
I deleted my app accidentally right now, can somebody help me, please? It’s very important work.

Yes, it’s possible. Please DM me with your user id, email, and the name of the deleted app. If you happen to know the id of the deleted app that is helpful, but not necessary.

1 Like