Android build error APP ID: 321140

No reason could be determined for the failure. some clarification would be great so i can know how to fix it. the log is linked below.
Thanks to all the valuable members and the great Appgyver team, looking forward to figuring this out.

https://platform.appgyver.com/apps/321140/builds/195619/download_error_log

Hi @Brenton_Richards, I don’t seem to have access to download the log from the link. Could you post the contents?

Thank you for replying so quickly. See below for the error, Let me know if you’d like the entire log.

BUILD FAILED in 51s

Error: Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): ./gradlew bundleRelease -x bundleReleaseJsAndAssets
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at runMicrotasks ()
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

│ │
│ Project location: │
│ ./platformBuilds/app_423385_android │
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
exec: 4:29.984 (m:ss.mmm)
remove temp package: 2.412ms
ypx: 4:30.102 (m:ss.mmm)

Hi, does this match the error you’re getting? (resolution in comments): Unable to build the app | Voters | AppGyver

I don’t believe so. But but it looks like it may be a keystore issue. I’ll try to resolve that on my side. Thanks for taking the time, I’ll let you know if the issue persists.