Android Build Error - Delimiter issue?

Here is the print out of the error sent,

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeReleaseResources’.

/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/packages/app-standalone/platformBuilds/app_439408_android/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml:2:54: Error: The reference to entity “FitnessTest” must end with the ‘;’ delimiter.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 9s

Error: Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): ./gradlew bundleRelease -x bundleReleaseJsAndAssets
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at runMicrotasks ()
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

│ │
│ Project location: │
│ ./platformBuilds/app_439408_android │
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
exec: 3:33.502 (m:ss.mmm)
remove temp package: 3.765ms
ypx: 3:33.627 (m:ss.mmm)

“FitnessTest” <— This confuses the hell outta me, I dont even have this as a variable within my app or this string within my app ANYWHERE.

The app works well in the SAP preview but not building. Any ideas?

Hi, can you report this as a bug in the Tracker so we can investigate the cause further?