Android Mobile/Tablet Build Error

If you’re unable to resolve the issue, please include your app ID and the runtime version you are building with in your post, so we can investigate further.

I’m having some issues with my app at building it. I’ve tried many verisons (3.2.14, 3.2.15 and 3.3.3) but i receive the same answer from the system:

"
Hey,
Your build for application ParadiseClubBubble ended up failing.

We could not determine the cause of the error."

My app ID: 429689

@Mari I am also running into a build issue with my android app and IOS app.

App ID:303075

Same problem.

I cant compile anymore my app for Andoid (all was fine the last time)

App id: 252463

I tried to compile with Building Android app 3.3.3 and 3.2.15 without success.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Where:
    Build file ‘/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/react-native-webview-bridge/android/build.gradle’ line: 38

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:react-native-webview-bridge’.

Project with path ‘:react-native-webview’ could not be found in project ‘:react-native-webview-bridge’.

Error: Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): ./gradlew bundleRelease -x bundleReleaseJsAndAssets
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

│ Project location: │
│ ./platformBuilds/app_354691_android

Solved.

As I readed in another post, i just put a “web View” component on any page (and hide it) and it’s compile fine.

Don’t aks why…

@Serge_Angeloz @Mari I’ve tried adding the webview component, but my app still fails. I’m not sure what to do?

Hi, beginner here,
I’ve tried building my app for android almost 5 times now, each time trying something different, but nothing seems to wok, at first i thought it may be an issue with the keystore file, but I’ve changed that numerous times (This includes both JDK 15 and the newer version). Please look into it, or guide me as soon as possible because the app i made is actually for a university project which is due in 20 hours

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:react-native-webview-bridge’.

Project with path ‘:react-native-webview’ could not be found in project ‘:react-native-webview-bridge’.

My app ID: 328795