Androidbuild error

I get an error in my Android build.
App ID: 215809

Hi,

We’ve had some issues with the build service but it should be working now. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Google is fine, but ios can’t be built.

I was able to build it until the other day, but now I can’t.

favicon.ico

What error are you getting and what runtime version are you using to build?

The runtime version is 2.6.7.

Log
https://www.datadeliver.net/receiver/file_box.do?fb=f1a50ae917774de39d6411b127ad3745&rc=434d9653ed7448d6bd5e3376d3ff7e7f&lang=ja

favicon.ico

Hey,

I cannot read that log, are you getting any error in the build service itself or can you find the error part of the log and paste it here? :slight_smile:

Hello.

After trying various things after that, we think it is a bug in the application itself.
(I was able to build a test app with the same identifier, the same profile, and the same certificate.

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CompileC /Users/ec2-user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/RNVApp-alrvbtcwowedrxdgcvidcmxvnqhx/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/RNVApp/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Pods.build/Release-iphoneos/RNFirebase.build/Objects-normal/arm64/RNFirebaseAnalytics.o /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/react-native-firebase/ios/RNFirebase/analytics/RNFirebaseAnalytics.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

Error: Command failed with exit code 65 (EHOSTUNREACH): xcodebuild CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Distribution: takuya akama (6ZP2222YWT) OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=–keychain /Users/ec2-user/Library/Keychains/AppGyver-Testing -workspace /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/platformBuilds/app_318035_ios/RNVApp.xcworkspace -scheme RNVApp -sdk iphoneos -configuration Release archive -archivePath /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/platformBuilds/app_318035_ios/release/RNVApp.xcarchive
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at runMicrotasks ()
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

│ │
│ Project location: │
│ ./platformBuilds/app_318035_ios/RNVApp.xcworkspace

favicon.ico