Anomalies Composer Pro y Open App Preview Portal

Important: I posted it here, as it won’t let me post on the report page, it tells me to wait.

Anomalies:

1). Since April 13, 2022, in the “OPEN APP PREVIEW PORTAL” view, I do not know how to load the web and the page freezes, a waiting message appears, and it never loads, but in the Mobile Apps QR view, it is fine.

2). When creating after 3 pages in “Composer Pro” it becomes almost unusable due to the total slowness when selecting a component, title, text, image for modification and that without entering anything from database as API REST.

3). Saving: It takes up to 2 to 3 minutes, just to save 3 almost blank pages, which becomes desperate.

4). Refresh browser: After 2 to 3 minutes, I refresh the browser and only after 10 minutes, the stressful slowness returns, thus preventing me from quitting the job.

Conclusion:

These errors were verified in 5 countries such as: Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, India and Mexico, of which we are a small private community of client app creators.

We all have excellent internet and good PCs, it’s not me, it’s my community.

Thank you very much, and sorry for the inconvenience, but it is good to inform you, because we know that you are people who do their best and correcting errors in order to have the best program and software for all users to have the best experience.

1 Like

Hi @Diagonal_Movil, thanks a lot for the post. We’re aware of performance issues with Composer as of late, but it’s good to have some more reports of this. I understand that the issue is very frustrating to deal with, here are some follow-up questions that could help us in finding the root cause of the issue:

1. If you open the app preview portal with Chrome developer tools open (right-click → " Inspect"), do you see any errors on the “Console” or “Network” tabs when the waiting message is on the screen?

2. Could you provide us with the ID of an app where this happens?

2 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for your reply. The most incredible thing is that everything is super well, it lets me see everything, it is working great, I had already several days with this problem, but now it is as if nothing had happened. In case it happens again, I leave you the message. I think you are working very hard to make AppGyver the best experience possible. Thank you very much and God bless you.

2 Likes