Anyone interested in training a non-developer in 'designing' the layout in AppGyver?

For designing in AppGyver I would be so helped if an experienced AppGyver user could help me through some thought-processes and meaning of technical terms! Only for layout issues and incorporating design.

I’m a novice in building a technical product. So a lot of terminology is abracadabra to me. It is obvious that AppGyver is very handy and user friendly IF you have some knowledge of IT.

For my project the back-end and most of the logic will be taken care of by a developer (who is new to AppGyver as well so not my ideal sparring partner yet).

I am responsible for creating the screens and together we will figure out most of the logic etc.
So for that part we will manage I think.

Anyone who would care to spend some video-calls on teaching me some stuff?

Hello @Jerina,

Have you managed to go through the tutorials? Have you decided if you want Android or iOS app? If android, you can start by going through this guideline https://material.io/components just to understand definitions of various components and recommended layout.

If you need help with design, kindly DM me and we can discuss further. I have several design samples that can quickly give you some directions and make it easier for as you learn building in AppGyver environment.

2 Likes

Hi @Timothy_Njeru are you still able to share those design samples. I’m learning AppGyver and I need more guidance around design. Thanks.