API Error: Failed to fetch. Does the server allow CORS?status: undefined

Hello, as a non developer, I am attempting to fix this issue:

1. I’ve set my AWS CORS settings to this:

2. set my apps webconfig to:

3. Get options:

My goal of this API call is to send a response with my username and password, then create a schema that i can bind on my app. I’ve read that i need to perform a GET in order to get the schema items for binding.

Any advice to help resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Can any one help me on this? im starting to wonder about the support for appgyver

Sorry for the delay. CORS seems alright on the S3 but it’s impossible to know without actually seeing the request being made. It’s not enough that the S3 bucket has cors allowed as you’re not making the request to your S3 bucket, rather somewhere else that you’ve censored. Does this address allow CORS?

I’d look into your browser console and network tab and try to dig in what request is really made, is it valid at all and see if it’s actually blocked by cors.

Even though the error message says “Does the server allow CORS?” There’s million other reasons why the fetch could fail.

Looking closer to your configuration, you’re making a GET request to the resource with a “body” in the HTTP Header. This seems very unorthodox and is most likely not what you want to do, usually requests with a body or login in general are POST request (“Create record (POST)”) which creates a session for your account.

Anyway it’s impossible to know since I don’t know the API.

and regarding the support of AppGyver, we are doing the best we can. We are a small team, we don’t work weekends and we don’t have dedicated support people yet. Trying to keep up with the forums and helping people is definitely something we want to do but it’s a lot of work - especially now that people are having their summer vacations!

Thankful for all the patience you have. :v:

Sure i will post my question and answers once we have a resolution. im sure there are more people who may face these issues.

But can you check this api and let me know if you are able to get a proper response?

Here is my app ID 99570

API:https://vidmoji.com/api/videos/process.ashx?action=load_videos&vid=41

Is there any documation on that api? I get internal server error.

None, I am able to resolve that one about an hour ago. Thank you