Api not connecting after app published on Play Store

Hi all.

I have created a website that acts as an api request and the app that pulls the info from the site.

Please see the app below. The issue is that on the preview software it works but as soon as it was placed on the Play store it doesn’t pull any info in.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

@Mevi please can you have a look when you got a Sec. I know you guys are super busy with beta etc

Hi!

I’d need your app id to have a look on what could be going wrong (and I’m not sure I’m the best person to, but we’ll figure that out).

It might be a good idea to check out this thread, as this is our likely suspect for what issue you could be facing.

Hi, I had a look at the other thread and clicked on my app but still it doesn’t want to load.

The build is 149003

The app is an api that pulls in the information in the background. There isn’t really a button etc that needs to be clicked on the screen.

1 Like

Hi Mevi,

I found the error.

It was on WordPress side. I have updated Wordpress and the pare error was fixed.

The API is working now. Just incase anyone else gets the same error try and update Wordpress to 5 and this should fix the authentication error.

Thank you for the help etc and hope this will help another member if they have the same problem.

1 Like