App crashes using Runtime 2.5.10

Hi,

When published using the last runtime (2.5.7), it causes the app to crash everytime we are opening a new page

I thought the latest Runtime 2.5.10 fixes it. But unfortunately it does not…

Opening another page using the navigation bar causes the app to crash immediately. Opening another page using tap event using image lead to a blank white page.

The app was working fine in 2.4.5 runtime. Unfortunately it has another issue (app crashes when go back one month in calendar and go back to the current month. But the AppGyver preview no longer has this problem and I suspect it is because of the latest runtime)

Please look into it. Thank you.

I think this is related to an issue with Dropdown component, please update the primitives from the marketplace (should be in the update tab) and try building the app again. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! It works perfectly now. :blush:

Sorry I just realized there is another issue. When opening a page for single database (from a list for an example), at first the page seems to open in the background. It doesn’t appear at the front.

Only after pressing the back button will the single database page appears. And only afterward tapping to open a page from the list directly opens the single database

Will look into this tomorrow! Thanks. :slight_smile:

I have a similar behavior. Any update on the navigation problem?

Hey, I think we got it, but I’ll just confirm that, this happens when you open a page via the navigation menu (bottom tabs) and then open a page? And then the page is opened to the first tab?

In my case, this is exactly the problem.

Alright! This will be fixed in the next release.

Hey @Johannes_Engelke @Izzuddin_Yussof, this should be now fixed with the newest version (2.5.12) of runtime!

Cool, it is solved now. Thanks!

But I guess the preview is not updated yet? As the page still cannot be opened using the preview. Hope it will also be updated soon :smile: