App Working too slow

Hello I just built my app to android and it works completely fine but its too slow, I have also the web app and the web app is faster
Does anyone know why this happen with the app /android? Or hiw can I fix it my app is (195mb)

I’m having the same problem. I was hoping after converting to apk and installing, which I haven’t done yet, it would change.

Seeing this post has taken away that hope. I hope there’s a solution for this.

In the documentation is why: Android Builds (appgyver.com)

Why is the file size of Android builds so big?

Our Build Service produces what is called fat binaries. In short, the binary includes optimized support for several different processors. This makes the size of the build to be large even when the app is only a one page application.

If you have built an AAB and intend on uploading your app to Google Play, this fat binary will be processed by Google Play in such a way that the app your users download includes only the support for the device they are using. Thus the app size each user downloads and installs is smaller than the original AAB file. Please check out this guide by Google Play on how to see the actual download and install size of your application.

For APK, we aim to provide an option to build only a generalized apk to reduce the file size alongside the fat APK version available currently.

Conclusion: If it is for Android, and a distribution store is going to upload it, it is better to compile with the AAB format, so the file will be smaller, but you have to take into account: If in APK it weighs 200 MB, in AAB it will be about 110 MB or even less, but you must also take into account something, that the distribution stores when the user downloads your app, the size remains in 200 MB.

This is because the distribution store knows for which mobile is going to use all the necessary codes according to the model and version of each client’s device.

The AAB can only be opened if it is in a distribution store such as Google Play, Huawei’s AppGallery, etc.

With regard to the slowness, yes… it is true… it is something that sometimes if I notice that it is slow, it is often because of many components, and more if they carry shadows, image backgrounds, API Rest server slow when making a call, it may also be that the images of the start of the app were very large in size. It may have many logics, pages created and have not been deleted, it is therefore and many factors, but also part of the coding of Composer AppGyver slowness is noted and I have felt that experience with some app created. I think it lacks some optimization in the Composer Software.

Oh… thank you. I have more issue if you could help me would be awesome
My app has a sign in and sign up system and both are working and also I set when the user already complete the sign up and goes to the sign in page they have to put their credentials that they used in sing up and open the app
The problem is that when they sing in they have to sign in every time they open the app and I already set with the documentation of firebase to get the id token, etc and skip the sing in and goes to the app directly but It only works 2 time for example I sing in for the first time the I close the app and open it again and the skip work but if I close and open the app again (3rd time) it ask for the sign in again, may you know how to fix it please?

Oh… thank you. I have more issue if you could help me would be awesome!
My app has a sign in and sign up system and both are working and also I set when the user already complete the sign up and goes to the sign in page they have to put their credentials that they used in sing up and open the app
The problem is that when they sing in they have to sign in every time they open the app and I already set with the documentation of firebase to get the id token, etc and skip the sing in and goes to the app directly but It only works 2 time for example I sing in for the first time the I close the app and open it again and the skip work but if I close and open the app again (3rd time) it ask for the sign in again, may you know how to fix it please?