AppGyver Developer needed!

Hi all,

I am a designer and just know the basics of AppGyver. I need to build an app and I am looking for someone to help me with the overall logic and APIs (I take care of all the design).

If you are interested or know someone that could help please email cleanwithslik@gmail.com or answer here!

Thanks!

Hi, I respond in this trad instead of creating a separate one in order not to spam the Forum.
First to Ines; I hope you found someone to help you as we are in the same situation as you:

We are a Norwegian start-up looking for someone to build our app and web-solution in AppGyver. We are looking for a long term relationship and shares in our start-up can be part of the payment here if you see the potential in what we are developing :slight_smile: We have patents covering the core of our Enterprise Risk Management SaaS software and we have the design more or less ready for implementation. Warning: This application logic is quite complex.

harald.amundsen@inbario.com

I think it’s a great idea if they had a dedicated thread like this one for people/companies that are looking to hire developers here. That way we could all just come here to check on new projects. I definitely keep an eye out for new projects that might interest me here.

I need help finishing my app. I need to somehow be able to save data in a text field so that when you get out of the app and come back in the data is still there. If its possible I would like to go a step further and be able to save the data and then recall older data to populate the date fields. any chance you could help with this or point me to someone that could.
zkicker14@hotmail.com

Hi Guys , I also have the same issue , I need help finishing my app. I already have a draft of the design but need help in the other areas. It would be nice to find somebody that knows how to help me finish the project. The other options are usually filled with scammers and people from Pakistan and those places that don’t speak English, so if there was a tread where we could find people proficient with Appgyver , that would help a lot.

Hi Guys , I also have the same issue , I need help finishing my app. I already have a draft of the design but need help in the other areas. It would be nice to find somebody that knows how to help me finish the project. The other options are usually filled with scammers and people from Pakistan and those places that don’t speak English, so if there was a tread where we could find people proficient with Appgyver , that would help a lot. email me if you have someone that can help at tonysneek@gmail.com

I can help you!

I´m Brazilian Developer.

Oi senhor acosta,

Eu preciso fazer un app , mais infelizmente eu nao tenho muita experiencia. A gente fiz un tipo mock up em.appgyver mais e muiti ruim para o projeto. Tambem preciso saber o costo o uma maneira para fazer a calculacao de seu pagamento. Meu brasileiro nao e bom, mais a gente pode-se comunicar. Muito obrigado pela sua reaccao.

Anthony Sneek

Hi, contact me on the telegram or whatsapp.

My English is not very good, but I can read and write something understandable.

+55 67 98484-6267