AppGyver Preview 1.4.0 has been released to App Store, Google Play and the web deployment at https://preview.appgyver.com. We have changed our way of versioning to get it unified across platforms, which is why there is such a big leap for Google Play and web.
- Updated React Native to 0.61.2
- Updated React to 16.9.0
- Fixes to Slider view component (didn’t respect min/max/step values; didn’t update bound values properly; had erroneous extra padding on Android)
- Slider component now works on web too
- If initial AppGyver login fails, a more descriptive error is given
- Better support when binding formulas to component properties
- New debugger version