Attentions from AppStore Connect

WARNING ITMS-90725: “SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 14.5 SDK. Starting April 25, 2022, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later.”

WARNING ITMS-90901: “Missing full-screen support for the latest iPad mini display. The “RNVApp.app” bundle includes UIRequiresFullScreen=YES in the Info.plist or supports only a subset of UISupportedInterfaceOrientations, and is built with the 14.5 SDK. To take advantage of the full screen size, recompile with Xcode 13 and the SDK for iPadOS 15 or later.”

1 Like

Hi! We are updating to building with XCode 13 iOS 15 SDK early next week :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

You are the best!

Hi is there any update on this? We are still getting this error as of today. Thank you!

Hi everyone, Any update with this, using apps on TestFlight is not working

What runtime versions now comply with App store?

This again is a major roadblock with our clients and is seriously damaging our reputation as well as appgyvers. This issue should have been foreseen and this sdk has been available for a long already

I’m also having this error. any ETA on a fix?

Hey everyone,

Really sorry for the inconvenience! This issue is fixed with the 4.x runtime versions.

3.3.5 build version will not be usable for iOS builds anymore.

1 Like

Hi @Kristian_Gerkman,

thanks for the reply, but I’m still struggling.

version 4.1.6 builds but when I try upload it via transporter it says it’s needs bilding with iOS 15 SDK.

Then if I try build with 4.2.12 I get this error
" Runtime version: 4.2.12; AB version: 1.3.2 COMMAND: npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.2.12 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs “OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=”–keychain\ AppGyver-316201"" FAILED with ERROR: Require stack: - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/dist/core/integrationManager/index.js - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/dist/cli/index.js - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/dist/index.js - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/bin/index.js Error: Cannot find module ‘@appgyver/integration-e2e’ Require stack: - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/dist/core/integrationManager/index.js - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/dist/cli/index.js - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/dist/index.js - /usr/local/lib/node_modules/rnv/bin/index.js"

Any help will be much appreciated

Were these 4.1.6 and 4.2.12 builds created today?

4.1.6 was yesterday and 4.2.12 was today

Thanks, we’ll investigate!

1 Like

Where is the crying emojii??

3.3.5 worked so well … now off into the dark places of 4.x.x …

1 Like

@Jo_Coetzer

these issues are now fixed!

One might easily wonder why 3.3.5 is available as an iOS build runtime when its known that it won´t upload to the App store …

My app isn´t building with with 4.1.6 or 4.2.12.

App ID is 260059.

Logged as a bug on the tracker.

Hi,
Enterprise edition 4.3.3 still has this error.

I am being asked about my certificate. It doesn´t make sense to me as it was fine under 3.3.5. Does anyone know what the change in runtime might have to do with certificate issues?

“Our developer studied the issue and asked if you could double-check the validity of the certificate and try again. The error message indicates that the specified item could not be found in the keychain.”

The certificate was only created a few months ago. Do you need a new one for a new SDK?

I think there have been several users who have encountered this same issue with 4.X that was resolved after regenerating certificates etc… No idea why the new SDK and Xcode version do not seem to want to play nice with previously generated certificates, but since newly generated seem to work, I recommend trying that.