Best Event to Prevent a Page Displaying

Hello!

Is the “Page mounted” event the best event to bind to if you want to prevent the Login page from even displaying if the users stored credentials are valid?

Or is there a better event? If I understand correctly, “Page mounted” actually fires before the page is actually rendered, but I just wanted to double-check that :slight_smile:

Thanks!

You’re probably right. The best to check this would be actually try it. :slight_smile:

Thank you, but I am going to agree to disagree with you :slight_smile: I feel the best would be if the documentation was a little more informative about the timing of the events and the life-cycle of the page.

Also, just because I try something and it works, doesn’t automatically mean that it is the best way to do it :slight_smile:

Hi Chris, you are right. Documentation is a bit old, so that’s why I said the best way is to try it as at the moment you’ve got two options. Either try it or wait for someone to answer your questions, which can sometimes take up to a few days/weeks.

I mentioned that, as I am not sure if you are a new user of AppGyver and you do know, how things work here. :slight_smile: I just didn’t want you to waste your time waiting for an answer in case it will come late.

But again, you’re 100% right :slight_smile: