Build A Social Media Posting Mobile App With No Code

If you have a company or actively manage your social brand, you probably post your beautiful, thought-provoking social media posts to multiple networks, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Twitter. However, re-typing or re-uploading image and videos for each social network is a real pain.

You are probably aware of mobile social media scheduling apps, like Buffer or Hootsuite, which solve this problem. Manually enter your post and upload an image/video, click a button, and your post is sent to every social network.

In this tutorial, we show you how to make your own mobile social media posting app using the no-code platform AppGyver and the Ayrshare API. Both have free tiers to get you started. While this tutorial is focused on building an app that connects and post to a single set of social profiles, the Ayrshare API does support multiple profiles if have a platform and need to manage multiple users.

3 Likes

I like this! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

For those who asked on the social destinations that Ayrshare supports…

Currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, TikTok (limited), Google My Business, and YouTube

Thanks

Hi Boris,

Great tutorial. Quick question: I also try to upload images and videos to a third party app, but for me, AppGyver always transforms the uploaded file into a blob file.
How does this tutorial fight that challenge? As blobs are hard to use for social media posting

1 Like

Hi @jordan_vd_berk - If you have a URL for an image or video, then that URL is all you need to send to the Ayrshare API. No need for Appgyver to transform them.

Go ahead and try that and you can reach out to us directly at contact@ayshare.com if you get stuck and a team member can walk through it with you in more detail.

So you need to host the video already on an external site (like imgur)?

You can host your media files on any hosting service. Or you can host them directly on Ayrshare which offers media hosting as part of the standard offering. Either is a good option and really depends on your specific product and your user workflows.