Build Export Error

Hello, I am trying to export my iOS app, however I keep getting an error telling me to contact support. Can anyone help me with this?

Hey,

Are you getting an error log to your email? If you’re not, can I get your app id so we’ll check it out?

Hi Cecilia,
No, I am not getting an error log to my email.
My app id is 205124

Alright, thanks for the info, we’ll look into it! And sorry for the inconvenience :confused:

Hi, any update? Its been a bit.

Hi @Cecilia, any update?

Hey,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Have you tried building again in the meanwhile? Error logs should now be coming through, let me know if that’s not the case for you. One build error we found at the time of this thread posting was "Provisioning profile doesn't include signing certificate", but it seems you also had successful builds after that error. So let me know if you’re still not able to build ir you aren’t getting error logs :slight_smile:

Hi @Cecilia! Thanks for getting back.
Yes, I’ve tried building again, and I still got an error. I don’t think I got an error log but I’ll check. I can try rebuilding all of the necessary files from scratch, and I’ll let you know how that goes. I probably won’t be able to do it until later this weekend.

Thanks!

Slightly separate question @Cecilia,
I don’t see the global page on my app. Is there a way to fix this? Do you know why I don’t have one?

Hey,

Hmm the global page should be included in every app that is created, have you had it at some point in your app? IS it possible that you deleted it at some point? It shouldn’t be possible to delete it since March, so I’m wondering if it’s an issue on our side. Anyways you can install a new one if you search with EOOC_chYO2wMtUaFFDqyDg in the marketplace :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Cecilia, I think I might have had it once but deleted it (before march). I’ll reinstall it, thanks!

I haven’t gotten to rebuild all of the provisioning files yet, but I will sometime soon.

Hey @Cecilia, I finally got to redoing all the files. I tried exporting three separate times, none of them worked. What’s the next step to fix this?

Hey, did you get an error log with your failed builds? If you did, there should be a “Error caused by …” part at the end of the log.

@Cecilia, yes I did:
Codesign Error: '0 valid identities found'. You might have generated a new certificate in the Apple Developer Center, but you have not generated a new provisioning profile which matches the new certificate. Please generate and upload a new provisioning profile, then request a new build.

However, I’ve gotten this error before and have recreated ALL the files that I can possibly recreate, however I still get this error. Why is this still happening?

Hey,

We checked your app id and I hate to say it but it seems that the distribution certificate is still wrong in some way. Since you have ANPS enabled in your app make sure that it’s also enabled in your certificate, it doesn’t seem to be at the moment. So there’s not much I can do to help, make sure that the order in which you create the assets is also correct.

Hi @Cecilia,
Ok, thanks.
What is ANPS? How do I disable it in the app/enable it in the certificate?

ANPS enables you to send push notification on an iOS device, I guess it becomes enabled in your app if you are using or have installed flow functions that have to do with push notifications. Here’s some instructions on enabling it in the certificate

Hey @Cecilia, ok. I don’t need it right now so I think I’ll just (try to) remove it from the app. If that doesn’t work then I’ll do the instructions you posted above. Thanks!