Build Failed - Web App

Runtime Version: 4.6.11 and 4.5.10
App ID: 449508

All of a sudden my web builds are failing to build with the below error. Nothing had changed since the last build except I replaced some images. I have tried re-uploading all my resources (images, custom font) to no effect. The app is saved, all the components are up to date and everything works just fine in the app preview portal.

“FAILED with ERROR: │ [ error ] [build] COMMAND: npx next build FAILED with ERROR: > Build failed because of webpack errors Command failed with exit code 1: npx next build Failed to compile. ./node_modules/@tiptap/extension-blockquote/dist/tiptap-extension-blockquote.esm.js Module not found: Can’t resolve ‘@tiptap/core’ in ‘/app/node_modules/@tiptap/extension-blockquote/dist’ Import trace for requested module: > Build failed because of webpack errors Attention: Next.js now collects completely anonymous telemetry regarding usage. This information is used to shape Next.js’ roadmap and prioritize features. You can learn more, including how to opt-out if you’d not like to participate in this anonymous program, by visiting the following URL: Next.js - Telemetry Found custom dir:/app/src/pages > Build failed because of webpack errors Error: Command failed with exit code 1: npx next build Failed to compile. ./node_modules/@tiptap/extension-blockquote/dist/tiptap-extension-blockquote.esm.js Module not found: Can’t resolve ‘@tiptap/core’ in ‘/app/node_modules/@tiptap/extension-blockquote/dist’ Import trace for requested module: ./node_modules/@tiptap/starter-kit/dist/tiptap-starter-kit.esm.js > Build failed because of webpack errors Attention: Next.js now collects completely anonymous telemetry regarding usage. This information is used to shape Next.js’ roadmap and prioritize features. You can learn more, including how to opt-out if you’d not like to participate in this anonymous program, by visiting the following URL: Next.js - Telemetry Found custom dir:/app/src/pages at makeError (/app/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:60:11) at handlePromise (/app/node_modules/execa/index.js:118:26) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) │ │ │ Project location: │ │ ./platformBuilds/standalone_web │”

Never mind, despite making no changes it’s compiling just fine this afternoon.

1 Like