Build Queued for long time

Hello,

I’m trying to build the android app for the second time and now the system is stuck on “queued”. Is everything ok with the build tool?

P.S.: Amazing app by the way.

1 Like

+1 on this. Been sitting queued for 10+ hours today

1 Like

My app #98406. I added a favicon, thought that might be related, but sounds like the build service is jammed.

1 Like

+1 for me, too. This is our first time building, so there’s a reasonable chance our configuration is incorrect. But an error message or some guidance would be appreciated if that’s the case.

App #98690

Usually it takes few minutes, but it seems it has some issues again.

Oh dear. I’ll have a look!

Deploying a fix now. :crossed_fingers: Sorry for the trouble.

Buildservice seems healthier now :slight_smile:. Note that there we’re quite a bit of stale builds so it’s going to take a while to churn them out.

1 Like

Thanks for the fix @Mevi & @Sasu_Makinen! Got my files.

2 Likes

My app 312832 is stuck at build. Kindly help.

1 Like

for me it has been more than two days my iOS build is in the queue

The bug has been reported. AppGyver team said fix likely to come in tomorrow. Build service was overloaded over the weekend by increased demand.

https://tracker.appgyver.com/bug-reports/p/app-builds-queueing-indefinitely

Same goes for me. Both ios and android are not still in a queue since yesterday. Build 281079.

Hey! A fix was made today and everything should be working now. Here’s a thread with a little more info

Hi everyone!
I’m trying to build the iOS app (305325) and it seems to be stuck on “queued” (more than 5 hours). Does everyone know if there is currently a problem with this?
Thanks a lot!

Yeah, I’ve had a queued build for ios for about 6 hours now. I think there’s an issue. Hopefully, its solved by tomorrow

1 Like

Same here. Been over 24hrs now and still queued. Build 326651

1 Like

@Mevi @Mari

Is there any insight into what the issue is? It’s been over 13 hours for me as well.

Thanks

1 Like

So far I have had no problems with the compiled and that my APK is a little heavy because it stores client data and the rest is little with the Api Rest. Today I had to compile because I had some errors and in less than 15 minutes I compiled. I live in Colombia and I say this because one does not know, if the failure of the servers is sectorized and some outside my country, there are many complaints of up to 24 hours just compiling only one apk that weighs almost nothing. My internet for now is 30MB and another colleague of mine from the same region, I compile in 10 minutes with an internet of 80MB.

The issue is not with Android builds, but with iOS builds

1 Like