Can anyone help me with this issue?

Hello I have a marketplace app completely working, the users can upload and share their own items, the items are placed in containers with the data repeat connected to the firebase collection but it only show 20 containers (items) from the users for example if the user shares or upload 25 items “there should be 25 containers in the app” but it only show the first 20 and If I want to show the item 21 (thats is not visible) I have to delete one of the first 20s so the 21 item shows
Can anyone help me?
my app id: 500810

Could you provide the app link?

1 Like

Yeah it’s esell.appgyverapp.com
Thank you

Esell.appgyverapp.com
Thank you

It’s happen because Firebase by default return only 20 items using rest api.

To solve it you must extend the pageSize o make the logic to load by pages.

@Mateo_Fernandez Try it :point_up_2:t4:

Ok so in the REST API Part I have to put for example
Taking yours
Cotizaciones/?pageSize=100000
Or
Cotizaciones?pageSize=100000

And if it doesnt work how do i make the logic load by pages I mean I have different collections for each category of the marketplace

It works.

I suggest you to use the firebase function of Appgyver. They works fine (except to get de Refresh Token for the Auth), but the get, create, delete and update work quite well. I still use rest API for complex queries (Appgyver functions are something limited)

Thank you! It’s working!
By the way may you know how to delet the items from the same app I mean like with a trash icon for example, I tried to do it using the Https method Delete but in the URL part inside the https it asked for the delete url from firebase docs but in the end of the url it asked for the document path but it deletes only that path and I would like to delete the item from the same trash button without changing the document path in the URL everytime

To delete a doc you need the path…

If you use the Appgyver function you just need the ID of the record.

Oh… thank you I got…
I just buikt the android mobile for my app because I was using the web app only. Now I download the APK file of my app but as I told users can upload their images too and I dont know why this happens but in the web app the images upload work complety fine even you can preview the image before post it but in the Android mobile that I just created it doesn’t allow me to upload images and watch it either may you know why this happens please or how can I fix it as I told you in web app is complety fine

Oh… thank you I got
I just buikt the android mobile for my app because I was using the web app only. Now I download the APK file of my app but as I told users can upload their images too and I dont know why this happens but in the web app the images upload work complety fine even you can preview the image before post it but in the Android mobile that I just created it doesn’t allow me to upload images and watch it either may you know why this happens please or how can I fix it as I told you in web app is complety fine

This is because when you pick the files in Android Appgyver doesn’t manage well the extension of the file. If you upload the image without o with the wrong extension you can’t visualize them.

You need to control the extension (jpeg, PNG, pdf) before to upload the image.

So I check first if the upload is in Android or Web, I extract the extension of the file with regular expression and I “recomposed” the filename (name.ext) and after I upload it.

With this no more problem to visualize the archive (be careful to get the Downloadtoken to visualize the file without messing with firebase permission).

Ok…
The logic that was working in web app is in the upload icon the logic is initialize firebase - pick image - firebase storage upload files with the custom list (files to upload) -page variable (image) and the assigned value for the pave variable (image) is outputs[“firebase storage upload files”]. Files[0].downloadUrl and thats it. In the web app is working well
But i didn’t understand what you saying about the extract the extension of the file, etc etc

Ok
The logic that was working in web app is in the upload icon the logic is initialize firebase - pick image - firebase storage upload files with the custom list (files to upload) -page variable (image) and the assigned value for the pave variable (image) is outputs[“firebase storage upload files”]. Files[0].downloadUrl and thats it. In the web app is working well
But i didn’t understand what you saying about the extract the extension of the file, etc etc

Check the mimeType of the output of the pick files flow in Android and you will see that it’s different of the web version.

This cause the lack of file extension (in Android) when you upload to firebase storage.

I’m not using pick files, I’m using pick image from library and the mimeType in the firebase storage upload files is select node output pick image from library / image file: mimetype

Can you please explain me that part, I didnt understand how to fix it
Some people also told me about to configure the build permission and I already have set the permission camera read external storage and write eternal storage