I’m currently looking into using AppGyver for a relaunch of an app that already exists but is only supported for iOS and has quite a few hours on the counter. I have done a bit of research online and here on the AppGyver Forum, but haven’t been able to find a definitive answer for my questions. So here it goes.
We have a couple of thousand mottos or short sentences at hand. Following are the main functions, that we are trying to realize:
- Show one motto for every user on the homescreen that changes daily
- Shaking the phone showing a motto (including a sound of a rolling dice) (!)
- Choosing a lucky number showing a motto
- Being able to swipe through all available mottos
- The user should be able to save a motto to individual lists
I suppose the sticking point is the shaking of the phone. Is it possible to access the motion sensors with AppGyver? As far as I understand the rest should be able to be done easily.
Has anyone have experience with this kind of thing?
I hope some of you can shed a light on this. I’m very much looking forward to your replies.