Client-id Android

Pessoal no (Firebase) quando adiciono app, e depois pego o arquivo “google-services.json” o mesmo não está trazendo o número do client_id, e no arquivo do iOS ele também não esta trazendo o número do client_id. consegue me ajudar? essa informação eu preciso para configurar o connector no appgyver.

Hello Rafael_Dias_Rocha. I will have to respond in English because my Portuguese is horrible(just started learning) so please if necessary, use google to translate all I have written. Am writing in English so that someone else could benefit or give feedback from my own suggestion.

From what I understood, you are trying to add Firebase to your Android and iOS app, but you are not able to find the number of the client_id in the configuration files. This can happen for some reasons, such as:

• You did not add the app to your Firebase project correctly. In this case, you need to follow the steps described in the Firebase documentation to register your app and download the necessary files.
  • You added the app to your Firebase project, but you did not update the configuration files after making any changes. In this case, you need to download the files again on the Project Settings page and replace the old ones in your app.
  • You are looking at the wrong place in the configuration files. The number of the client_id is a field that is inside an object called “client” in the google-services.json and GoogleService-Info.plist files