Collapsible sections and calendar widget

Hi; I’m developing a simple app to use in the field to record equipment inspections.
Is there a way to have collapsible sections, as in the sample screenshot below (form another app builder tool):

Also, is there a calendar widget through which the user can select the date that then populates the related field:

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Regards
Giovanni

Hi! Collapsible sections are possible through changing the visibility of containers, e.g. by setting a page variable on tap. (I could make a video tutorial about this if it’d be useful?)

A calendar like that is easiest by using the date picker flow functions, at least for mobile. For web I’m unsure, I think there might be a component for it, but I’ll check and get back to you tomorrow.

Yep, there is a date picker calendar component that you can use for web similarly! It doesn’t have a lot of styling options, but if it isn’t enough for you, you could also make a separate component for it, using e.g. my calendar tutorial.

Hi Mevi,
Thanks a lot for the prompt and supportive reply; Iḿ currently in the middle of a move, and will have some time to try your suggestions at the end of the week - Iḿ still familiarizing myself with Appgyver functionalities (at the moment my priorities are mobile applications rather than web development), definitely a tutorial on how to data pickers and setting up page variables on tap would definitely be food from heaven to me…but that’s entirely up to you (I don’t want to disturb you more than I’ve already).
Thanks
Regards
Giovanni

1 Like

Any of my videos have changing page variables on tap I think, so any of those! Although the calendar one might be most useful for you :relaxed: Take your time and experiment and let me know if there’s anything specific you need help with.

1 Like

Hi Mevi,

I tried using the date picker calendar. But it’s said Web-only, So tried creating calendar separate as your tutorial. But, Why I can view my calendar preview? It’s just show me white screen. Thanks.

Regards,
Jaya seelan