ComboBox: unable to select item

Hi,

I am trying to use the combo box from the marketplace and so far I am able to input text and it automatically searches in a list from an odata endpoint.

But if I want to select an entry like in the normal dropdown component it seems to not work. Is it maybe related to how I bind the List?

MAP(data.Products1, {label: item.name, value: item.name})

I also tried without label and the direct mapping:

It seems that opening the combo box dropdown and then selecting works, but not if you type and then want to select an item.

Hello,

When you type something and open it are there any filtered options? So when you click a filtered option nothing happens? Combo stays open and typed text doesn’t change?

Which platform web/android/ios?

Can you try make a dummy page variable list of objects with a text field, bind to it, and see if that also doesn’t work?

Is your input value bound to something?

Hi dwidge,

I tested on android and my input is bound to a page variable. Created a dummy page and there everything was working fine.
It seems that you have to double click the item in order to be selected. Previously I always did 2 clicks with a pause in between.

Thanks that solved it for me. Did you use the combo box in the past yourself? While testing my app crashed multiple times mostly if I delete the text in the combo box again.