Complete Crash of App on Specific Page

Hi everyone,

I’ve been working on my app (ID #230459) all day and was making great progress, only to find that I’m now getting obscure errors on a specific page that completely crashes the app. I have no idea why.

The error is UI-related, but that’s about as much as I can tell from the error code. I’m getting the same error from the Google Play-delivered beta version of the app, the Google Play pre-launch report, and the Debugger platform. It’s not very helpful.

Error when using the beta app and the Debugger platform:

Error from the Google Play pre-launch report (“Critical Error” 1 of 6, all nearly identical):

FATAL EXCEPTION: mqt_native_modules
Process: com.bradycore, PID: 18082
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'com.facebook.react.uimanager.ReactShadowNode com.facebook.react.uimanager.ReactShadowNode.getChildAt(int)' on a null object reference
	at com.facebook.react.uimanager.UIImplementation.manageChildren(UIImplementation.java:364)
	at com.facebook.react.uimanager.UIManagerModule.manageChildren(UIManagerModule.java:537)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaMethodWrapper.invoke(JavaMethodWrapper.java:372)
	at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaModuleWrapper.invoke(JavaModuleWrapper.java:151)
	at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.NativeRunnable.run(Native Method)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
	at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadHandler.dispatchMessage(MessageQueueThreadHandler.java:27)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
	at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadImpl$4.run(MessageQueueThreadImpl.java:226)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

But, when you run the App Preview Portal or the deployed web version, it throws no errors: https://bradycore.appgyverapp.com/ (The non-web versions of the app completely fail upon clicking “LIFT” in the menu.)

It crashes so hard and so fast that the Debugger doesn’t even catch anything before it’s over.

I have no idea what’s going on, or where to look. Please help!

Kyle

Fixed. Not sure what happened, or how I really fixed it, but it’s fixed.