Composer pro and App preview (AppGyver app) mismatch

Hey

As you can see in the attached images, my app in AppGyver app is not showing the same output as in the preview that I see on Composer Pro. The features that I have used include:

1. Show/Hide Component Logic Flows, as well as I hid (visible- false) some containers in this page.
  2. Other formatting has been as you can see w.r.t. padding, box shadow, margins, background colours etc.

Kindly let me know how to fix this. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 2.17.21 PM

Hi!

Hmm, from your screenshots it looks to me like you need to set a height for the image, which in the example is of the person working on a laptop. Another problem might be that the red colored background has some flex grow or some other property that causes it to take more space :thinking: If looking at these doesn’t solve this for you, please let me know and give me your app id so I can have a further look at your setup!

Thank you for your response.
I am not sure how to set the height for the image. I use the percentage feature where I can set the height and width dimensions of the image in %age, but it crops the picture sometimes. Is there a way of readjusting image dimension without cropping the image?
Also, I seem to have fixed the original issue after I put a maximum container height constraint.

You need to set the Image style Resize mode to ‘Contain’

1 Like