Composer Pro performance

Why is Composer Pro soooo slow. i have a 100 mbit line and, yet, navigating the tree takes 30 to 45 seconds to go from one item to another. Doing work is exceedingly frustrating. Composer Pro used to be much faster before

Perhaps some of the reasons why Composer Pro might be running slowly include:

Server performance issues: If Composer Pro is running on a server and there are performance issues with the server, this could cause Composer Pro to run slowly.

Internet connection problems: If there are internet connection issues at your workplace, this could cause Composer Pro to run slowly.

Hardware problems: If the computer you are using to run Composer Pro has hardware issues, this could cause Composer Pro to run slowly.

Too many programs running: If you have too many programs running on your computer at the same time, this could cause Composer Pro to run slowly.

Large files: If you are working with very large files in Composer Pro, this could cause Composer Pro to run slowly.

In my case, I have noticed that sometimes Composer Pro can run slowly, even without handling many flows and logics. However, after changing my internet connection to one with more megabytes, the stability of Composer Pro improved significantly.

For more information about incidents or issues with the AppGyver platform, you can visit the page https://status.appgyver.com/ where you can view the incident history in the past few days up to today.