I am following the sample app but strangely it’s not working to save employees into the list. When I click on the button, input data is not displayed in the list or I do not get the dialogue message (toast). What could be the reasons, any clue?
I don’t’ know if there is any other better way but attached below some screen-shot.
Here is the step by step process that I followed and that worked!
- Data resources
- Data variable (Collection all records)
- Page variable (for user input fields)
- Add List Component for the display of the collection items. Checkbox component used in this example. Use repeat with the property of the Resource ID and select – Data Variable value
- Bind the input fields with the Value from Page Variables
- Add Button. Add logic
- Select button >> click add logic to >> Drag-n-drop “create record” logic >> select the logic and then update properties/Bind
- Create record logic: Bind the field Lable with Page variable.
- Bind List Component with currently repeated property value
Note that the emulator in IOS did not work to display the entered items. I used my smartPhone directly.