Dismiss Initial View not functioning properly / Differences between App Preview Portal and Appgyver App on Cellphone

An auth token comes back from “create record” but “Dismiss initial view” simply clears all data on the signup screen and stays on the signup screen.

I’m using user authentication and only the login and registration screens are allowed to be accessed without authentication. Navigation is enabled and functioning.

After registration, a user can login by going to the login screen but the “Dismiss initial view” function does not take them there.

“Return to Initial View” does work. (App ID: 369407)

The odd thing is that it works differently between the web-preview, the preview thru the Appgyver app (on the cell phone) and my released code on Google Play store.

In what I think is the most proper configuration:

App Preview Portal: SUCCESS
After the user sets up an account, hits submit, the auth token is returned and then “dismiss initial view” is called, it dismisses the initial view and goes to the defined “HOME” page.

Appgyver App on CellPhone / Released Code: FAILS
After the user sets up an account, hits submit, the auth token is returned and then “dismiss initial view” is called, it goes right back into the “Create Account” page. (I am using navigation and have defined a “home” page to go to after the user is authenticated"). The user can not escape and needs to exit the program. Upon existing the program, they can login with their new user name and password. I have attempted to change FROM “dismiss initial view” TO “Navigation: Login Page”. In this situation, after the user creates their account, they go to the login page, the login, and then they are returned to the “Create Account” page. In the App Preview Portal, this process works and the login goes to the home screen, not the “Create Account” screen.

I’m following the tutorial series " Becoming a No-coder" by Steve Stava. On the app preview it works just as shown in the video. When running through the Appgyver app on my cellphone, “dismiss initial view” does not work.

Here is the video series, specifically #6