Error building - Request failed with status code 404

I tried to build my app in different versions, IOS and Android and this is the error it shows me.

ID: 366796

Runtime Version: 3.4.5
Runtime version: 3.4.5

AB version: 0.2.64 {“stack”:“Error: Request failed with status code 404\n at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-builder/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)\n at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-builder/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-builder/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:412:35)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (domain.js:475:12)\n at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1334:12)\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:82:21)”,“message”:“Request failed with status code 404”,“config”:{}}

Some bug with Axios from what I see.
In my app I have:

• Affiliate firebase database.
  • REST API endpoint: 1 Get record and 1 update record.

In the app I upload images to firebase with the “Upload Files” function and nothing else.

Are you still experiencing this? Have you uploaded relevant keystores/certificates etc.? That error would sound like some crucial configuration is missing, such as keystore or p12/mobileprovision or similar. See guides for build settings here: Build Service & required assets - AppGyver