Error of build of my APP ID95440

Build 197661: AP STORE

History

Version: 2.8.31

ADD INFO from Error.log:
FAILED with ERROR:

[!] CocoaPods could not find compatible versions for pod “Firebase/CoreOnly”:
In Podfile:
RNFBAnalytics (from /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/@react-native-firebase/analytics) was resolved to 7.4.2, which depends on
Firebase/Analytics (~> 6.28.1) was resolved to 6.28.1, which depends on
Firebase/Core (= 6.28.1) was resolved to 6.28.1, which depends on
Firebase/CoreOnly (= 6.28.1)

Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): pod update

Warning: the running version of Bundler (2.1.2) is older than the version that created the lockfile (2.1.4). We suggest you to upgrade to the version that created the lockfile by running gem install bundler:2.1.4.

Error: Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): pod update
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

1 Like

Received the same error:

│ [ error ] [package] COMMAND:

node /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/cli.js bundle --platform ios --dev false --assets-dest platformBuilds/app_336106_ios --entry-file index.client.ios.js --bundle-output platformBuilds/app_336106_ios/main.jsbundle --verbose --config=metro.config.js

FAILED with ERROR:

Command was killed with SIGABRT: node /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/cli.js bundle --platform ios --dev false --assets-dest platformBuilds/app_336106_ios --entry-file index.client.ios.js --bundle-output platformBuilds/app_336106_ios/main.jsbundle --verbose --config=metro.config.js

warn The following packages use deprecated “rnpm” config that will stop working from next release:

Error: Command was killed with SIGABRT: node /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/react-native/local-cli/cli.js bundle --platform ios --dev false --assets-dest platformBuilds/app_336106_ios --entry-file index.client.ios.js --bundle-output platformBuilds/app_336106_ios/main.jsbundle --verbose --config=metro.config.js
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

Hi,

I am getting the same error. Were you able to get the app compiled?

Hi @Ashley_Mclean, what’s your app ID so we can look into the issue?

Hi Mari,

Thank you but I came right.

I had issues with the profile etc.

I have published my app in test mode and testing it currently.

1 Like