Error on Android App with page.vars

Hello,

Create app base JSON table as API REST and all work well, but if I set page.vars on one page one button click - my app is broken on Android AppGyver preview and get next error on debugger:
OUTPUT:
ERROR:
"src property must be a valid json object"

INPUT:
{
“value”: {
“value”: 5700,
“reference”: “area_ob”
},
“key”: {
“value”: “eventValue@@@c6500b0035f16.028e27”,
“reference”: “area_ob”
},
“source”: {
“value”: “node”,
“reference”: “page-variable-ref”
}
}

Help me find how I can resolve this error.

Hi, what exactly are you doing to get this error? Are you using the “Set page variable” flow function or where is this coming from?

Hello. The error occurs when I set the 6 page variables using dropdown fields and slider fields, and then I try to enter zero values into the all page variables as click button with flow functions to set variables to reset the settings to the basic ones, and at this moment the application crashes on the android and throws the application close with an error
Снимок экрана 2021-06-04 в 11.57.27
Снимок экрана 2021-06-04 в 11.57.34

Снимок экрана 2021-06-04 в 11.58.55
Снимок экрана 2021-06-04 в 11.59.02
Снимок экрана 2021-06-04 в 11.59.10

Hi, I think the error is coming from this node because you are trying to give the value of an event to a page variable:

What are you trying to do there? When the dropdown is tapped, what should happen?

Thanks a lot! It’s really was superfluous. I removed the extra assignment of values to page variables, but that still didn’t solve the problem. When you click on the reset button, the tightened flow functions knock out the application. Can you tell me, how I can correct way to give all variables a primary zero value?
Снимок экрана 2021-06-04 в 14.14.44
Снимок экрана 2021-06-04 в 14.14.50

Hmm, how about setting the string values to undefined or "" instead of null?

Mari, I even removed all these flow functions when the button was pressed - left only digital and still knocks out when the reset button is pressed

Okay, I’ll forward this issue to the development team so they can investigate the cause of the crash. What is the app ID (found in Composer URL) and which page is this happening on?

OK. Thanks.
AppID 95440
Page SETTINGS

Have you looked? Did you find a solution?

Hello there! I´m working on a small app for iOS/Android, and I´m facing similar problem… When I run over iOS the app didnt crash but with Android the app crashes everytime. Both platforms present the same behavior when I check the debugger.