Error on android interface after publish

After publishing my mobile app, I’ve encountered an issue with the interface that not show.
What I create and what I get are different in the examples below:

Before Publish

After Publish

Hello Muhammad,

I was having the same issue.
That is how it should be:

But for some reason it was not showing, and was like this:

After Several builds like that, after change visible settings and other attempts to fix it, i just remove some flow functions that was binded to and random component when clicked, after that it normalized like magic, frankly i don’t know how i fix it and how to help you, but i suggest you to doble check your component’s flow function, maybe it’s a bug on the composer.