Error with Build

I cant get a build of my app

Log Snippet
"The following build commands failed:
CopyPlistFile /Users/ec2-user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/RNVApp-dhykqhvpusarmyeqstlkbvabizrg/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/RNVApp/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/RNVApp.app/GoogleService-Info.plist /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/packages/app-standalone/platformBuilds/app_401457_ios/RNVApp/GoogleService-Info.plist
(1 failure)

Error: Command failed with exit code 65 (EHOSTUNREACH): xcodebuild CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=Apple Distribution: Igor Remeniuk (MVLC26LUXL) OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=–keychain /Users/ec2-user/Library/Keychains/AppGyver-Testing -workspace /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/packages/app-standalone/platformBuilds/app_401457_ios/RNVApp.xcworkspace -scheme RNVApp -sdk iphoneos -configuration Release archive -archivePath /Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/packages/app-standalone/platformBuilds/app_401457_ios/release/RNVApp.xcarchive
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at runMicrotasks ()
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:94:5)
"

What i need to do?

I haven’t done anything with iOS yet, but your error message says it has to do with your keychain. I would imagine something is misconfigured for your build, much like for Android how your build will fail if the keystore is misconfigured.

There are a couple of posts about build issues and the solutions to them. Have you read through them?

I got the same error, do you have fix it? How?

@Daniel_Moe are you still experiencing this? What version are you building and on which platform (iOS?)