Error with HTTP Request Flow Function

I keep getting an error response from the server when using the HTTP request flow function. I have absolutely no idea why. The same request works perfectly well using Postman. The same flow function works perfectly well in other pages. The output I keep getting is number 2, however console logging the resBodyRaw or any other output shows null. The only way I can obtain any sort of logging is by adding a console.log statement to the function code itself. I have absolutely no idea what is going on and I am completely blocked. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Hey,

As far as we know, there shouldn’t be an issue with the flow function :thinking: The second output is triggered if the response status code is within the range of 400 - 500, which would indicate that something is off with your request or the request body. Are you able to post screenshots here of your HTTP Request flow function and the ones that do work i.e. in Postman, blurring out any sensitive info? Probably just a small detail wrong I would guess.