I’ve downloaded the build. Then I transferred all files and subfolders to our web server in a subdirectory of the home directory. If I’m opening this folder in a browser, I only see the page title and the button, but no fields with data sent via the URL. And the button does nothing. I also compared the page source code of the app from yoursubdomain.appgyverapp.com to the page source code of the app on our server. They are identical (except for some Kaspersky code). BTW: the favicon defined in the build settings isn’t used, also not in the working app.
Who could help? Thanks.
I don’t know any further than what is explained in the docs, but please make sure that you put the whole content of the zip in its exact structure on the server or the code won’t work. Don’t change the structure. Not sure if being in the subdirectory affects it as well…
I also asked our hosting support and they found the solution: One should use a subdomain instead of a subdirectory. Using a subdirectory, the app doesn’t find required files but doesn’t report any errors (he used the Chrome developer tools which displayed many errors).
Yes, exactly. The easy solution is the subdomain. The more work-intense solution is to go through the compiled webapp code and add the subdirectory path to all the “src” or “href” attributes… But this definitely is painful with a complex app. I have encountered the same issue and the subdomain is the best way to solve it.