Failed to save application data!

Hallo,
Appgyver is becoming very slow. for exampel, when I save my work, this message (Failed to save application data ! ) appears several times, then it is save. Please see the screenshot below and let me know what is the problem and how can I fix it.

Thank you

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in such an urgent issue, are you still experiencing this? If you are, can I get your app id which is the number sequence in your app url?

1 Like

Helllo,

Yes I am still experiencing this. My id is: 200902. Please I need a response as soon as possible.

Thank you

We looked into it and we are not sure what the issue is yet, and unfortunately we won’t be able to progress this during the weekend, we’ll get back to it as soon as we can. Did this start happening all of the sudden or has it been slow always?

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for coming back to me.
Actually, in the beginning, everything went smooth but after configuring many pages it has become very slow. I think it is due to the number of pages or to the quantity of information because the more pages I configure, the slower it gets.
Waiting for the response as soon as possible.
Thank you

Hello,

I am still waiting for a response from your side. And please note that now when I want to enter the app and see my work I am not able the system kip loading. Please I need a response as soon as possible.

Thank you

Hi!

So sorry for the wait :disappointed:

We looked into your app, and the issue might be due to a bug we found, but we cannot fix it immediately since there’s a lot of stabilization involved. Instead, we’re going to try to enable your app to turn on release management, which might help your issue. Then you can try to save it a couple of times, after which it should start saving normally again.

Thanks for your patience! Our dev team is now working on the release management opt in, it should be available to your app soon.

Hello,

thank you very much for the support. Please as soon as the management release option is activated notify me with an email so I can restart working on my App.

Thank you