First time AppGyver project looking to hire experienced consultant

I discovered AppGyver today and, having spent a few hours with it, I am setting aside the work we’ve done so far on our social planning app front end and starting fresh on this platform. The back end is already built out; I just need the user interface.

I’ve already hit a few issues that I can tell are going to be difficult to unravel, and I’m thinking it would be most cost-effective to hire a consultant for a few hours of work here and there rather than spending days figuring it out on my own.

If anyone is looking for a bit of paid work, please DM me or respond to this thread. Thus far, I’m thinking I’ll need help troubleshooting:

• RESTful API integration tool set
  • Accessing phone contacts

I’m sure there will be more topics I’ll need help with in the future, too.

A pleasure meeting you all! Hoping this is the tool (and the community) I’ve been hoping for!

Hi Erin,
Having built some very complex apps in the past using AppGyver, I would be happy to help you out as all that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great weekend,
Andrew

@Erin_Wagner sorry for taking a while to respond! We at AppGyver actually also offer professional services, ranging from dedicated training to turn-key pilot projects/apps. If you’re interested, please drop a mail to sales@appgyver.com with more details on how you’d like to work with us and we’ll see what we can do.

Thanks, Andrew! Just sent you an email.

Thanks for the information, Harri! I suspect that company services may be out of our price range (we’re building it ourselves for a reason), but I’ve reached out to find out more. Cheers!

While I am responding to an old thread, I too am looking for some AppGyver consulting - my son is a senior in high school and working a mobile app project for his “capstone” project - he has self taught himself AppGyver (using Xano for the backend). While he has made some good progress, I am looking for someone that could review his design and work so far and perhaps provide some recommendations on how to improve. Looking for 2-3 hours of consulting, probably broken down into a few sessions. I reached out to the contact listed in this thread, but never heard back. If you are interested, please contact me. Thanks, Mike (msmagone@yahoo.com)