Google Play Console Says I've Got Errors When I Go To Upload My APK File

As stated, I went to start the testing process for my app after submitting the APK file, but it says I have 4 errors. I’ve posted an image of what it is telling me. What can I do to fix these errors? I do not know any coding but I took the APK files directly from the download I was given by Appgyver. Here is the image of the errors.

They’re warnings.

1. You don’t have to worry about yet, we will release an new runtime version which will address the issue when it’s time.

2. is google advertising you to use app bundling publishing format which may decrease the size of the app a little. We can’t do this at the moment as it defers APK generation and signing to Google Play.

3. Some code maybe obfuscated, I don’t really know about this. De-obfuscation may make your debugging life a bit easier.

4. Pretty much the same as 3rd.

Will problems 3 and 4 effect my app? After I put in the APK and ran a pre-launch test I have a ton of new errors.

Detected on 2 devices during testing
Stack trace
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot perform this action on a sealed instance.

API
Landroid/view/ViewGroup;->makeOptionalFitsSystemWindows()V
Stack trace #1
StrictMode policy violation: android.os.strictmode.NonSdkApiUsedViolation: Landroid/view/ViewGroup;->makeOptionalFitsSystemWindows()V
Stack trace #2
StrictMode policy violation: android.os.strictmode.NonSdkApiUsedViolation: Landroid/view/ViewGroup;->makeOptionalFitsSystemWindows()V
Stack trace #3
Stack trace #4

Those are just a few things out of 11 problems with the stability of the app. What is going on?! I’m getting really fed up with all of this. I used this website because it promised I wouldn’t need coding, but every minute there is a problem with the coding.

Is this a crash (without strict mode) or just a warning? Hard to tell where this stems from just this stacktrace but I’ll ask someone to take a look.

Here are some pictures of the errors that are showing up on the stability section of the Google Play Console. I think they are warnings, since I haven’t been able to test the app yet since they haven’t sent me the link.

The errors/issues have still not been resolved.

Could I have a longer stack trace/more information and also the devices affected for that crash? I don’t think these issues are prohibiting you from releasing in play store.

Here is a Google doc form with all the information. It also states the following error:
Crash
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot perform this action on a sealed instance.

In addition, it says that several pages couldn’t load at all and some look wrong. I’m not sure if it is because of all these errors and problems or something else.

Your google doc doesn’t show the error stack trace. I’m afraid java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot perform this action on a sealed instance could be anything and there’s really nothing we can do unless we can pinpoint where this comes from.

Don’t see other errors or crashes on that document.

Hey, Chief Product Officer at AppGyver here! I’m sorry you’re having issues, and I understand the warnings/errors in Google Console seem alarming.

We’re working on a major runtime upgrade, which should get rid of these warnings and also lay the foundation for a much faster iteration cycle in tackling things like these.

In the meanwhile, we are focusing on actual crashes only, and looking at the thread, it’s a big ambiguous what device/OS version/app build combo the crash is happening on. Can you give a screenshot of how the Google Play console report for prelaunch errors looks like in detail?

Here are images of what I’m looking at. I understand that if they aren’t crashes they are being looked into as much, but when these issues are causing my app to not look correct (as shown in the screenshot section of Google Play Console) then it defeats the whole purpose of the app. I left a paid service to get this app to look correct. I really want to stick with Appgyver since this is the second time I’ve had to rebuild my app from the ground up.

Still not solved. Just bumping to keep the issue circulating.

Hi,

Just FYI - I currently have my app in Open testing in Play store - there is bunch of warnings, but these are all fine and the app is working as planned. I can release and download app from Playstore all OK.

Are any of your screenshots showing up as messed up looking? Mine are on that section of Google Play Console, but I haven’t gotten to test how it looks on actual phones yet.