How can I create a backend on AppGyver?

Hi all, I’m a new AppGyver user.

I start by apologizing for my English, but I’m using a translator.

I find this platform very valid for the graphic creation of mobile applications, but my question is: how do I create the necessary backend to be able to interact with my future users without knowing how to program? I found the answer: AWS Amplify, but I would like to go into more detail.
My app must have the ability to create profiles (name, surname, username, email, number and password), to which I can grant greater access, which can modify and upload articles (image, title, description) and products in output (image, title, price and description) for information only, therefore it is not a product for sale.
My “dream” would be to be able to implement this feature directly from the app, so that my collaborators (those who write articles and add the “product info articles”) can do it directly from the app, without having to access external tools or sites .
This function should be relatively simple: access the app (or external platform), enter the “new item” or “new release” option (product out), enter the various characteristics (title, photo, price and description), confirm and a new “card” is created on the app, in the “articles” section (for example) with only the title and, if present, the price, with the function that clicking on it opens a new page already graphically pre- set with image, title, price (if any) and description. (those previously entered from the app or external platform)

I would like all this to be possible without having to update the app, as it would be inconvenient for users to update it daily to read news.

I hope I have been clear enough and I remain available for further information.

Could someone help me with more information or links to informational courses?

Checkout directus.io . However you would need workaround for updating data as directus and lot of other headless CMS does not support PUT method which appgyver uses.

Thanks for the reply.

Could you be more specific? Unfortunately, not being my area of expertise, I don’t fully understand the technical terms.

Thank you.
Luca

Hi,

To answer your question, there are many ways to create a backend for AppGyver. This includes, for instance, the hundreds of product solutions online. You may also make your own backend using programming. But what unities them all is a necessity to learn basic concepts of REST API. There are many tutorials on this forum and our documentation, which I would advise checking out.

Furthermore, our enterprise offering SAP Build Apps includes a No-Code backend solution! Read more: