How do I share a List to whatsapp

I’m creating an application with API, clicking on the product adds the item to the affection and adds the values.

now I’m not able to create a form, to get the list that was added to the cart, and share it to whatsapp

I want that when you click it redirects to whatsapp with all the values ​​that is added to the cart

If you want to send a list through a whatsapp message, then I believe you should use the JOIN function and use a separator (that could be an html encoded line break or a comma or a space, etc.) for the items in your list. That way separate objects in the list will be transformed into a simple string of text.

ok, with your help I found out how to separate the entries, now I need to put the item value in front of the product, can you tell me the formula?
when using this formula, the entries look like this

JOIN(MAP(appVars.cart, item.produto), " ")

AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO

tried using \n and t doesn’t work can’t break lines

I wanted a formula that could break the line and add the product value in front of the product

example:

AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO $12
AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO $12
AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO $12

1 Like

ok, with your help I found out how to separate the entries, now I need to put the item value in front of the product, can you tell me the formula?
when using this formula, the entries look like this

JOIN(MAP(appVars.cart, item.produto), " ")

AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO

tried using \n and t doesn’t work can’t break lines

I wanted a formula that could break the line and add the product value in front of the product

example:

AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO $12
AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO $12
AÇAÍ SENSAÇÃO $12

If you are to share to whatsapp through a url like http://wa.me- then the line breaks need to be URL encoded. There is a formula ENCODE_FOR_URL and you can also try using %0D%0A .

“\n” as a separator in JOIN should give you line breaks anywhere in the app but might not be passed in url.