How much is AppGyver black tier?

How much is AppGyver black tier?

I think that is something no one either will or can openly speak to here on the forums. It’s possible that, somewhere there in the weeds, prices are negotiated on a per-case/per-customer basis. However, as the main site’s pricing page says:

Now, I’m sure you probably could approach them with less than $10 million in in revenue/funding, but I would reckon, at such a “high” bar, the cost would be several thousand dollars a year for a professional enterprise-level package. I would suggest contacting the team directly with questions. I don’t think anyone here on the forums can directly and openly help you with a solid price.

2 Likes

Thank you! That makes sense!

What do you mean by black tier?

1 Like

This referred to an exclusive paid tier of Appgyver for enterprise users with over $10 million in revenue. It allowed access to some exclusive features like translation integration and a few other things I cannot remember off the top of my head.

However, this tier is now all but obsolete with AG’s recent blog post about upcoming optional paid services. The base version of AG (what we use today) will remain free, as I understand it, but you will be able to purchase access on a much, much smaller budget to advanced functionalities.

Read more:

1 Like