How to adjust bottom input field to keyboard?

Hi!

I am working on chat page, and can’t figure out how to make this input field adjust automatically on different devices when a keyboard‘s popping up.

This is what I have right now:

And this is what I want to achieve:

Hi! There’s this thread where this was discussed. The bug I reference has been fixed since.

Thanks for your quick reply, Mevi!

1. The method which you described in this thread doesn’t seem to work for me, unfortunately.
  2. The configuration of @Milan_Habijanac makes my input container move up, but because of significant delay it looks super weird.

Sorry, but I still don’t get it, could you please elaborate more how it could be achieved? Or if a tutorial video on this is planned, I’ll just wait for this :slight_smile:

Hi, sorry for the delay, I haven’t been able to get to the forums due to other tasks –

Actually, I noticed just now that the default set-up of the scroll view and input field has a bug that it’s working on Android but not iOS – this is currently planned to be fixed in 2.6.X, but might be delayed to 2.7.X. If your original example works with Android but not iOS, it’s affected by this same issue.

Hi, to be honest, my input container doesn’t even move up on Android phone. I’ve tried both methods.
I hope everything will be fixed soon.

Same behavior here… :sleepy:

I hope it got fixed soon.

Was this ever fixed? Im having this exact issue.
Thanks,

Hi, what configuration did you use specifically? Thanks,

Hi! Can you clarify with screenshots and explanations what is going wrong for you, and let me know which version of the SAP preview app you’re using and if this is failing for you on Android or iOS or both.