I wanted to know if it’s possible to change the color of the status bar because as for now I’m trying my app on an Android phone and my status bar is gray but my entire app is white so it would be better if i could change it to white or transparent.
No, Not at the moment
Ok, thank you.
I think that this is a big problem in term of styles of the apps.
This is a shame because the status bar can be changed with simple HTML on a website, and most other low/no-code app builder providers have this functionality as a basic feature. Customisation (i.e. branding) is a necessity, not a nice-to-have.
Is there a date on this at all? Thank you.
Hello to everyone, i think i found a workaround but it’s a little bit tricky and it works on ANDROID ONLY, here’s the explaination:
- create your app using appgyver and configuring the build service correctly
- Always keep the keystore file, password, Key alias and key alias password safe and available
- create the apk file.
- Download Apk Editor Studio: Releases · vaibhavpandeyvpz/apkstudio · GitHub
- Open the Apk file generated with Appgyver using Apk Editor Studio
- On the left bottom file explorer part locate the values/colors.xml file and double click it to edit.
- change the color at the line 104:
@color/material_grey_600” to whatever hex code you want.
- save the file then build the apk by selecting “save apk” from the file menu at the top.
- if you want to sign the app open the tools panel and select Key Manager, here you’ll have to enter the keystore file, password, alias and alias password same as on the distribution portal of appgyver.
Hope I saved someone in the same situation.