How to make a multiple choice "buzzfeed"-like quiz

Hi! I want to build a multiple choice quiz feature into my app sort of like a Buzzfeed quiz but I am not sure how to get started. I have gone through the course tutorial for simple functions but I do not know how to apply that to a quiz. I have checked the other threads about building quizzes but the goal of my quiz is to give a certain amount of points to each answer and in the end, it will give a percentage based on the total number of points.
ex.
Do you like apples?

1. Yes ---------- 2 points
  2. Sometimes -------- 1 point
  3. No ---------- 0 points

Please notify me if there is a way to create this quiz feature with all the steps as it would really be appreciated. Thank you!

I don’t know what exactly issue you are getting to build this type of app.

You can implement this using the app variable.

1. Create an app variable.
  2. Whatever option the user chooses just add the respective points into the App variable.
  3. At the end of the screen, calculate the percentage.

Let me know if you have any issues with implementation.

Thank You! One question though, at the end of the screen how do I calculate the percentage using the app variable? Would I need to create a specific formula to bind it to a button in order to get the result as a percentage?

Hi! Yeah, you would need to use formulas for the calculation. For this you’d need to know how many questions you have and calculate from that. No need to bind it to a button though, you could bind directly to a paragraph something like [current user's amount of correct answers]/[total amount of questions and points etc]*100+"%" and you’d have a text that has the correct percentage.

Maybe @Navot_Yellin can offer advice on this, he helped create this quiz: http://www.confaashion.com/