How to remove item from rest api repeater list after submission

Hi,
So I’ve been able to setup Wordpress rest api with appgyver that shows a list of custom posts assigned to a user that logs into the app, clicks a post inject and submits a form that updates that post object and everything works fine. I would like a scenario where when the user returns back to the list the previously updated post would not show in the list or appear grayed out to indicate it has been submitted. Any help to point me in the right direction would be most appreciated thanks.

Do you have a general question related to app development with Composer? Post it here!

NOTE: If you have a question about how to implement a feature in your app, please include screenshots of your implementation so far in the post. This will help others to understand your problem and you to get help faster!

Some resources to check before you post:

AppGyver Academy: Start Learning Composer Pro - AppGyver

Troubleshooting FAQ: https://docs.appgyver.com/troubleshooting-faq

There are two options that come to my mind for your scenario:

1. use a trigger on return to the previous list: refresh the data variable and get the updated documents from your Wordpress API.
  2. save the document id of the updated document to a local variable: exlude the document from the visibility of the repeated items:
1 Like

Thanks i’ll try this out… From the website end I’m trying to figure out how to just get rid of them after submission by changing the status to draft or private but the rest api fetches everything regardless of status.