As I reckon, there is no way I can create records containing images in Airtable. Any workaround?
One workaround is to store the images in Firebase Firestore by:
- Creating a Firebase instance
- Configuring Firebase in your app on the Data tab
- Using the “Firebase storage upload files” flow function to upload images to Firestore
- Saving the list of uploaded files from the flow function output to Airtable
- Later using the list saved in Airtable with “Firebase storage get download URLs” to get new URLs for the images to display them in the app
Right, with Airtable all you can store are the URLs so you will have to use another storage service to upload the actual images to. Firebase storage is my preferred option.