How to sort Airtable records (it's an object with 3 properties - id, fields, createdTime. all the data is NESTED inside fields property)

Hi guys, so i’m pulling my data from Airtable and I want to sort it. Sound pretty simple since we’ve got SORT, SORT_BY_KEY, ORDER formulas etc, but there is a problem.

Usually data variables contain objects with properties that’s all. But Airtable data variables contain objects with properties WITH PROPERTIES (pardon the caps).

Here’s what I mean.

Airtable data comes as objects with 3 properties → id, fields, createdTime. Inside the fields property lies my data.

So i tried SORT_BY_KEY and it works perfectly fine sorting by createdTime. But what I want to do is sort by my data which is INSIDE the fields property. Basically it’s nested and hidden inside fields property.

How can I sort like this? This holds the key to using many AppGyver’s formulas for Airtable data e.g. filter etc

Btw below is AppGyver’s official video for sorting - i’ve been through it and it doesn’t address this unique Airtable case - just want to let yall know i’ve done my homework and am trying my best not to waste anyone’s time. Thank you in advance!!

AppGyver’s official Video for sorting → # No-code Power-up: Sorting and Filtering your Data /w AppGyver